Trey Southerland is an attorney whose practice is primarily focused on real property, commercial law, and family law matters. Trey believes in being a strong advocate while prioritizing his client’s goals. His success for finding the best outcome for each client shines through in his successes both in and out of the court room. He believes in educating his clients and operating transparently to help ease the process of finding the best legal strategy for each unique situation.
Trey was born and raised in Ada and attended East Central University where he earned his bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Trey is involved in various motorsports and is an avid tennis player.
- Has appeared personally in front of all 77 District Courts for the State of Oklahoma
- Has litigated hundreds of residential and commercial foreclosures throughout the State of Oklahoma
- Admitted in all state courts in Oklahoma
- Eastern, Western and Northern Federal Districts Courts for the State of Oklahoma
- Eastern, Western and Northern Bankruptcy Courts for the State of Oklahoma