Paul represents clients in a variety of litigation and transactional cases. Paul has represented clients in all facets of the life of their business, from its formation through a merger or acquisition and including any litigation that may occur. Paul also has experience representing clients in probate matters, estate planning, tax planning, and probate and trust litigation.
Paul was born and raised in Oklahoma City and attended Purdue University where he earned his bachelor’s degree. Prior to beginning his law practice, he worked in Washington D.C. for several years on Capitol Hill. Paul also has extensive experience working for political campaigns including everything from City Council races to United States Senate Races both in Oklahoma and all over the U.S. Paul is active in his church and community, including serving on the Young Professional Board for Infant Crisis Services, as well as an ambassador for the Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation.
- Obtained judgment voiding an amendment to a trust agreement protecting roughly $1,000,000 in assets held in the trust for the benefit of his client.
- Structured and negotiated multi-million-dollar asset purchase and management agreement of multiple businesses in a national company roll-up.
- Supreme Court of Oklahoma
- Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia
- S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma, including Bankruptcy Court
- S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma, including Bankruptcy Court